- The Portland Clinic-Downtown
- The Portland Clinic-Alberty Surgical Center
Education and Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Pain Management Fellowship: University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center @ San Antonio
BACK TO THE DIRECTORY
Mark Kallgren, M.D.
Dr. Kallgren is a nationally recognized expert in Pain Medicine. After graduating from the University of Arizona, College of Medicine in 1989, Dr. Kallgren completed his Residency in Anesthesiology and a Fellowship in Pain Medicine at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio. Dr. Kallgren is Board Certified in both Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology and welcomes referrals from neurosurgeons, internists, chiropractors, physical therapists, and other specialists. Dr. Kallgren specializes in all aspects of spinal pain care: transforaminal and translaminar epidural injections, facet injections, radiofrequency procedures, SI joint injections, trigger point injections, Botox and implantable therapies, including spinal cord stimulation.
Didn’t find what you are looking for?
Still not finding the information you are searching for?
Please call our office for further assistance.
Phone (503) 299 9906 Toll-free (800) 282 6864